- This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for AIM Tax & Mortgage. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- AIM Tax & Mortgage does not disclose any nonpublic personal information about its customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
- AIM Tax & Mortgage may share all the information that it collects, as described above, with its affiliates. By sharing this information, we can better serve your financial needs. If you do not wish for us to share this information with our affiliates you may contact us.
- You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
- AIM Tax & Mortgage restricts access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. AIM Tax & Mortgage maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations in order to guard your nonpublic personal information.
- We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.